Jul 8, 2010

Day 79: I'm grateful for work

I was busy today. Very busy. I didn't have my daughter, so I used the day to catch up on errands and focus on business. As I pushed past my comfort zone and faced projects I would have preferred to ignore, each minute accomplishment provided positive reinforcement and the motivation to approach the next task. The momentum was beautiful, the synergy hopeful and my exhaustion rewarding. Few things compare to the satisfaction derived from hard work, and knowing you gave it your all.

TODAY'S FOCUS: Work is a necessity of life and, like good health, is not fully appreciated until it's gone. While many may dream of a life without work, it's not until they no longer need it or they lose it that they realize the importance it holds. Take today to be grateful for work, and the forward motion it lends to life.

QUOTE: "Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction." -Anne Frank

2 comments:

  1. Great post - and so true! I'm kind of sad that your 90 days is almost up! I love your blog, and I'm learning so much that has been helping me! Thank you so much for sharing this painful, yet amazing journey you're on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with you?

    You're either on Cloud Nine somewhere (I'm hoping) or something isn't going so well.

    Just know that others care.

    Be well.

    ReplyDelete