May 15, 2010

Day 25: You are the Creator

Another amazing day! I can only imagine the entertainment my audience must experience, to read of my resolve one day followed by my impetuous actions the next. I'm well aware that my Jekyll and Hyde shine through, but isn't that the fabric that gives life such great texture? Even I find my rhythmic resolve riveting. ;)

It's fascinating how quickly one can recover from a fall, when they just want to recover from a fall. Since Wednesday (my "fall") I've made a sincere effort to refocus on becoming the better woman I know I am. The woman who rises above ephemeral pleasures and has a tenacious drive to overcome her weaknesses. The woman who knows her potential, embraces abundance and believes she can do anything she wants to do, and be anything she wants to be. This is the woman I know I am, yet there will always be the conflicting girl inside of me fighting to be heard. The voice I choose to listen to is the voice that determines my destiny.

TODAY'S FOCUS: Pay attention to your thoughts and listen to the voices in your head. (Oh puuulease - don't act like I'm the only one who hears them). Your brain is completley indifferent to your station in life, so you might as well use it to your advantage. Whatever it hears most often, it will believe, and whatever it believes it will create. As your own creator, choose beauty. Refuse to tolerate any thought that brings you down, lessens your potential or diminishes your worth. Ignore the child-you. She's there, and she always will be, but with a little practice her voice will become nothing more than a faint and feeble noise in the background of your success.

When you understand your greatness, and embrace your divine nature, you give strength to your vision and life to your dreams.

QUOTE: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” -Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment