May 26, 2010

Day 36: Beautiful Monopoly

I want to write about the incredible women I spent time with tonight. I want to write about the giggles I shared with my perfect little angel this afternoon. I want to write about my futile efforts to build my business today... But I can't. Not because I don't want to... but because my mind simply will not allow it.

My decision to mentally spree on Stellar-Steve has proven most interesting. One word. Monopoly. My entire day has been void of structure and discipline, my mind lacking logic and lost in reverie. I tried repeatedly to subjugate control, but to no avail. I concluded to surrender to, and savour, the process - then wandered aimlessly around my home and sat vacuously in-front of my laptop. Hours passed.

I'm happy. Incredibly. Peace fills my heart, and hope, my mind. The day is over and I'm going to sleep with a smile. Perhaps tomorrow will be filled with a bit less oneirism... but I hope not.

TODAY'S FOCUS: Change is a sign of life, and it happens at the drop of a hat, often when we least expect it. We can, and do, have a say in what changes we attract via our thoughts and actions. Be your best self... and you'll attract the best life has to offer. Live life, and trust that good will be rewarded for good. It will. Eventually. And the wait will be worth it!

QUOTE: "Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans." -Allen Saunders

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are . . . oh well, just listen to it. Wishing Dreamy Natalie & Stellar Steve a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

    http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/I+m+Not+in+Love/1Q39x8

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That song started and I busted up laughing. FREAKIN' AWESOME! How did you know? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Love it - you deserve some happiness! Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete